2000 Litre Enviro Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 2000L x 620W x 2170H
AVAILABLE IN NSW ONLY.
Slimline Water Tanks are becoming increasingly popular in Sydney as they are great for urban areas where space is limited. They are suitable for fitting flush against a wall or in a narrow space. The unique certified design makes for a strong, durable structure that won’t bulge.
The Tall 2,000 Litre slimline tank, with its extra height and shorter length, is suitable to fit in between your windows.
- Tank Weight: 100KG
- 100% Polyethylene food grade material Your assurance of safety
- Certified AS/NZS 4766:2006 Your assurance of quality
- 20 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
1 x Inlet with Strainer, 1 x Overflow and 1 x 25mm Brass Outlet with Ball Valve.
INSTALLATION & SITE PREPARATION
- Ensure that the area chosen is stable original ground and not filling soil.
- All Enviro Water Tanks tanks must be on a level base of concrete 100mm thick with a minimum strength 25m.p.a. and one layer of F72 reinforcement.
- Concrete must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank perimeter of the tank.
- Crusher dust may be used but must be a minimum of 75 mm thick, compacted and the outside edge must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank’s perimeter with edges concreted so the tank cannot be undermined.
- All tanks come complete with a ball valve, stainless steel mesh strainer and a tank overflow fitting.
- Enviro Water Tanks recommends a professional tank installer or plumber should install your tank.
- Polyethylene tanks will expand when filled. Allowance for expansion is required when plumbing work is carried out.
- Clean leaves & debris from strainer on a regular basis.
NB: we do not return tanks for incorrect size or colour.