Grundfos Sololift2 WC-3 Lifting Station 97775325
Sololift2 WC-3 is a small, compact automatic lifting station suitable for pumping of wastewater off places in private dwellings where wastewater cannot be led directly to the sewer by means of a natural downward slope.
Sololift2 WC-3 is suitable for pumping wastewater from a toilet containing toilet paper and faeces with additional connections on the lid and to the sides of the tank for e.g. washbasin, shower or bidet.
The pumping of liquids containing other material may cause faults and limit the scope of guarantee.
Sololift2 WC-3 is typically used to dewater:
- toilet, washbasin, shower and bidet in basements below sewer level,
in connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings, where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established. Extremely low switching levels for lowest construction heights, advantageously in case of connection of a shower receptor.
The compact lifting station is equipped with
- Cable with or without plug (see technical data)
- Horizontal or vertical fastening possibility of discharge hose connector with several adaptors for pipes with Ø22-40mm
- Integrated non return valve
- Dry and high performance motor unit incl. thermal protection, pressure switch and controller
- DN100 toilet connection hose
- Two flexible connectors for inlet (adjustable in height) of pipes Ø36 or 40
- Slot for an alarm board with buzzer (accessory)
- Manual anti clogging function and separate drain connection for service
- Venting valve with overflow protection
- Uplift fixation clips
|Approvals on nameplate
||32/36/40, 36/40/50, DN 100
|Number of leads
|Liquid max temp
|Power input – P1
||1 x 220-240 V
|Cos phi – power factor
|Enclosure class (IEC 34-5)
|Insulation class (IEC 85)
|Length of cable
|Type of cable plug
|Country of origin
|Custom tariff no.