Hyjet HCM2-60-PT18 Horizontal Multistage Pump & 18L Pressure Tank
The Hyjet horizontal multistage range of pumps are ideal for rainwater pump sets, household water supply and irrigation, and water tranfer pumps. The series features three horizontal pumps for the transferring of liquids between 0 and 70 degrees Celsious, and a high pressure pump for clean water supply. The HCM series pumps include stainless steel impellers, carbon/ceramic mechanical seal and a heavy duty brass coupling.
Motor / power: 750W
Max. flow: 60 litres / minute
Outlet diameter: 25 mm
Tap Guide: 6 taps
Water Temperature: 0-70 Degrees Celsius
Pump Style: Horizontal Multistage
Material: Stainless steel impellers, chamber and shaft. NBR carbon/ceramic mechanical seal. IP55 motor. Heavy duty brass coupling.
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
- Household water supply & irrigation
- Rainwater tank pumpset
- Water transfer
- Pressure boosting
- Automatic pressure controller
- Run dry protection
- Quiet operation
- Stainless steel impellers, chambers & shaft
- NBR carbon / ceramic mechanical seal
- IP55 motor
- Insulation class F
- Heavy duty brass coupling
HPT Series: Pressure Tanks
HYJET diaphragm pressure tanks are ideally suited for a wide range of general applications including pump booster systems, thermal expansion, irrigation systems and to limit water hammer.
Features & Benefits
- Single diaphragm design 100% potable quality butyl.
- Patented 316 stainless steel connection.
- Virgin polypropylene liner, so no water touches plain steel.
- Internal clench ring becomes more secure at higher pressures.
- High quality two part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish – Almond.
- Brass stemmed air valve and O–ring sealed valve cap.
- NSF standard 61, CE / PED, WRAS approvals.
- Maximum temperature up to 90 °C.
- Standard maximum pressure 150 PSI / 10 Bar.
- 5 Year Warranty