Polymaster 13,600LT Round Liquid Fertilizer Tank
EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION TO SUIT LIQUIDS WITH A SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF UP TO 1.5 SG. Liquid fertilizer is increasingly popular in the field of agriculture/horticulture, and requires on farm storage in a Polymaster tank
- Bulk tanker loads into heavy duty polyethylene tanks is the preferred and most economical way to store liquid fertilizer
- Saves mixing time and does not settle out or need constant agitation
- Minimises Wastage
- Extra heavy duty wall thickness, to suit liquids up to 1.5SG.
- Manufactured in one piece – no joins or seams, and self supporting roof (no roof support pole)
- 3000 Gallons
Safe and certified chemical tanks solutions
From bulk storage of Sodium Hypochlorite through to High-SG products such as 80% Sulfuric Acid, Polymaster Industrial offers certified and safe tank storage options for a broad range of water treatment chemicals.
Progressing from traditional storage tanks within bunded enclosures, the recently released Self-Bunded Tank Systems provide fast and cost effective installations without the need for concrete bunding.
- AS/NZS 4766:2006 Certified Tanks up to 32kl
- Self-Bunded Chemical Storage up to 10kl
- FEA Engineered Design with no Internal Support Pole
- BSP Outlets and Flanged Connections up to 600NB
- Bolt-Down Lugs and Wind Restraint Systems
- Agitation Packages – Engineered to Specified Duty
- High Specific Gravity Tanks up to 2SG
Long recognised for its resistance to aggressive chemicals, MDPE Tanks are suitable for the containment of most corrosives including Caustic, Ferric Chloride, Hydrochloric Acid, and other varying pH solutions. Polymaster Industrial’s chemical tanks are available in a range of Premium Hexathene polymers including 7036FR. This special resin grade is of a higher density and provides extra resistance against migration of petrochemicals and other plasticiser agents.