Polymaster 31,700LT Round Rain Water Tank
Capacity: 31,700 ltr (7000 gallons)
Diameter: 4100 mm
Inlet Height: 2610 mm
Overall Height: 3040 mm
This popular large 31,700L rainwater tank is well suited to rural properties or large town blocks where you require plenty of water storage especially in combination with a second tank when rainwater is your main supply for household use. This certified rainwater tank is manufactured with strength in mind. It also allows you to collect rainwater and be prepared for times of low rainfall.
When you invest in a rainwater tank it’s important that you get one that lasts and is fit for purpose. Australian standards are put in-place to give households, peace of mind when it comes a tanks’ usability.
Standard free inclusions:
1 x Inlet strainer (mozzie proof), 1 x Overflow, 1 x 40mm Brass pump outlet.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
The relevant standards to look out for (from an ISO9001 tank manufacturer) are:
- AS/NZS4766:2006 – Polyethylene storage tanks for water and chemicals
- AS/NZS4020:2018 – Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water
Benefits of a Premium Polymaster Rainwater Tank
- 20 year warranty.
- One piece construction. No joins, seams or part-lines, making it stronger.
- Extra thick walls for maximum strength.
- Conserve precious water supplies and reduce mains water use.
Why a Polymaster Tank?
Polymaster tanks are certified with AS/NZS 4766:2006 for water and chemicals and AS/NZS 4020:2002 for drinking water and are independently audited by BSI Group.
Polymaster are manufacturers of an extensive range of quality products for industrial, residential and agricultural applications. Over the last two decades, Polymaster has been at the forefront of industry endorsed, product certified designs that have advanced the lifespan and functional capabilities of process vessels, bulk storage, rainwater tanks and animal care products. See the video below to see why Polymaster are an industry leader.
Polymaster’s traditional corrugated wall profile cannot be substituted for strength and appearance. A well known fact is, as soon as an object receives some ribbing the rigidity increases enormously.
21 Aussie Tank Colours
Polymaster tanks comes in Australia’s favorite colours. The colours were kept in mind to complement your tank with your sheds, fences, guttering, or surrounding landscape including residential properties.
What makes Polymaster tanks the toughest?
- Self-supporting roof design means no support poles are necessary
- Extra thick corrugated walls for maximum strength
- Double strength UV+ resin ensures ultimate protection against Australia’s harsh sun
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams or part-lines
- Certification to AS/NZ4766 tank standard
- 22 COLORBOND® colours
- 20 Year Warranty for peace of mind! *conditions apply
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN VIC. / CALL US FOR A FREIGHT PRICE FOR NSW (SHADED AREAS BELOW ONLY – ENQUIRE TODAY)