Puretec EM2-110 Dual stage filtration
Providing two stages of filtration the EM2-110 is a higher capacity, twin housing, whole house system, designed for those who are concerned about sediment and chemicals in their water. The first stage filters out sediment down to 5 microns, whilst the second stage removes chemicals, bad tastes and odours.
Suited to medium to large households that requires higher capacity and longer life filter cartridges. This system is designed for both mains and rainwater supply. These systems reduces taste, odour, chemicals and sediment from your water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Able to operate on gravity feed pressure.
• Designed specifically for rain water.
• Can also be used on mains, river, dam and bore water.
• Dual stage filtration for longer filter life.
• Washable sediment cartridge that removes dirt, rust and algae in water.
• Suitable for UV system pre-filtration.
|Replacement Parts and Cartridges (Stage 1)||PL05MP2|
|Replacement Parts and Cartridges (Stage 2)||DP10MP2|
|Min/Max Temperature||0 – 52° (Protect from freezing)|
|Min/Max Pressure||200-875 kPa|
|Rated Flow Rate||110 LT/min|
|Inlet Connection||1½” BSPF / 40mm|
|Outlet Connection||1½” BSPF / 40mm|
|Watermark||AS/NZS 3497 / License 74617|
|Dimension||383L x 218W x 685H|