Puretec EM2-60 Dual stage filtration
Providing two stages of filtration the EM2-60 is a lower capacity, twin housing, whole house system, designed for those who are concerned about sediment and chemicals in their water. The first stage filters out sediment down to 5 microns, whilst the second stage removes chemicals, bad tastes and odours.
A whole house filter system designed for the budget-conscious householder. Suited to small households, these systems are designed for both mains and rainwater supply. These systems reduces taste, odour, chemicals and sediment from your water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New & Improved Integrated rust-proof, anti-flex aluminium wall mount bracket®.
Reduce taste, odours and chemicals.
- Able to operate on gravity feed pressure.
- Designed specifically for rainwater.
- Can also be used on mains, rivers, dams and bore water.
- Peace of mind with whole house filtration.
- Heavy-duty housings for reliable whole-house protection.
- Low maintenance, no moving parts, no chemicals.
- Dual stage filtration for longer filter life.
- Washable sediment cartridge that removes dirt, rust and algae in the water.
- No power required.
- Filter cartridges included.
- Suitable for UV system pre-filtration.
- Easy to install.
- 10 Year Warranty^.
|Replacement Parts and Cartridges (Stage 1)||PL05MP1|
|Replacement Parts and Cartridges (Stage 2)||DP10MP1|
|Min/Max Temperature||0 – 52° (Protect from freezing)|
|Min/Max Pressure||200-875 kPa|
|Rated Flow Rate||60 LT/min|
|Inlet Connection||1″ BSPF / 25mm|
|Outlet Connection||1″ BSPF / 25mm|
|Watermark||AS/NZS 3497 / License 74617|
|Dimension||383L x 218W x 422H|