Puretec TK2000 Rainwater Tank Purifier

$55.00

SKU: TK2000 Categories: , ,

Product Documents

Puretec TK2000 2 Litre Tank Safe

Innovative product that can kill up to 99.9% of all germs, bacteria and viruses in your stored water.

Drinking untreated water can be unsafe and lead to illness. TankSafe™ is an alternative to dosing with chlorine. It is tasteless, odourless and chlorine free, designed specifically for tank water disinfection. TankSafe™ is low cost and non-toxic. TankSafe™ will stay in your tank and keep it protected from bacteria and pathogens for up to 2 months.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Safe alternative to harmful chemicals such as chlorine that leaves carcinogens in the water.
• Colourless and odourless making it excellent for drinking water.
• Protect your tank water for up to 2 months, unlike chlorine which dissipates quickly.
• Low cost and non-toxic.

BrandPuretec
ModelTK2000
Volume2 Litre
Treatment CapactiyTreats 32,000 Litre
Dosage
65 ml. per 1000 litres

Ensuring your stored water supply is safe for consumption can be a tricky task. Water captured on rooftops can easily be contaminated as debris easily washes into the tank during a down pour.
Drinking this untreated water can be unsafe and lead to illness. Treating water is essential to ensure good health for you and your family. TankSafe™ is an alternative to dosing with chlorine. It is tasteless, odourless and chlorine free, designed specifically for tank water disinfection. TankSafeTM is low cost and nontoxic. While most chemicals used for water disinfection are toxic (some are even known carcinogens), TankSafe™ will stay in your tank and keep it protected from bacteria and pathogens for up to 2 months.

Why Treat your tank water?

Unfortunately, whilst rainwater starts out pristine, it is quickly contaminated and by the time it reaches our taps it is often unsafe to drink because micro-organisms from animal and bird droppings, decaying vegetable matter and dirt can contaminate the water. There are always low levels of bacteria in tank water and if left without treatment these levels can get out of control – you get smelly, stagnant water which is unsafe to drink.

Brand

Puretec

puretec logo
Shopping Cart
There are no products in the cart!
Continue Shopping
0
Wishlist 0
Continue Shopping