S-Line 2000LT Shortbase Slimline Rain Water Tank
Ideal for narrow spaces, this is our most popular Rotoplus slim tank.
The 2000L shortbase slimline water tank is the designed for unit development and the typical domestic backyard. The tank is 2000mm long 620mm wide and 2000mm high, which is great if you want to save water but don’t need a large capacity. It is a short length tank to fit between windows and your hot water services, beside a home, granny flat or in the courtyard. It is a trendy design and is super strong. This 2000L short slimline water tank will fit through a standard door, which means you can walk it though a garage or your house.
Looking for more pump options. We offer all our customers access to builder pricing on our packages. If you need to install a tank as part of your BASIX, 5, 6 or 7 star energy rating, then check out our builder packages.
- An attractive single piece rotomoulded product
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A proven design for reliability and ensuring the wall thickness is consistent around the tank.
- A short footprint for saving space. It’s only 200cm long!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 300mm mosquito proof leaf strainer on one end of the tank.
Two quality brass 25mm BSP female outlets are moulded into the tank at the at each end near the base and bucket tap height.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank and can be fitted on either end. A 90mm overflow is supplied loose.