5000 Litre Urban Poly Round Water Tank
Dimensions: 1850D x 2100H
All Urban Poly Water Tanks are made from virgin food grade UV stabilized polyethylene. Only quality Brass tank outlets are used in all of our water tank and trough ranges. Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions. All Urban Poly Round Water Tanks come as standard fit unless custom fit is specified at time of order.
All Urban Poly Round Water Tanks come with a 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- An attractive single piece rotomoulded product
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A proven design for reliability and ensuring the wall thickness is consistent around the tank.
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The tank comes fitted with a 400mm mosquito proof leaf strainer fitted @ 12 O’clock.
One quality brass 25mm BSP female outlet is moulded into the tank at the height of your choice.
90mm Overflow is supplied @ 2 standard.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
Select from our huge range of rain water tank colours we offer. (Bronze Olive no longer available)
All water tanks should be sited on a stable, flat, level base with at least 100 mm gap between the tank and any fixed object such as a building or fence.
One litre of water weighs one kilogram. So, for example, a full 1,000-litre tank weighs 1,000 kg, plus the weight of the tank itself. That’s why it’s very important to place your tank on a solid base that will support it evenly and keep it level. The preferred base is a properly constructed concrete slab that is slightly larger than the footprint of the tank.
Because round tanks are inherently stronger than other shapes, they can be installed on a well-compacted 100 mm sand base, as long as the edges of the base are protected from erosion. Any other tank shape, such as a slimline tank, must be must be installed on a concrete slab.