1500 Litre Kingspan Steel Slimline Water Tank
Dimensions: 1900L x 550W x 1560H
Enjoy the benefits of harvesting your own rainwater throughout the year. Whether its for a streak free finish when washing your car, providing an alternative water supply for your garden during water restrictions or for use in your home, you can trust a Kingspan water tank to safely store your rainwater for many years to come.
Our range of residential water tanks are made with genuine Australian Bluescope AQUAPLATE® Steel and have a fully engineered internal stainless steel support frame for long term durability. Depending on the tank design, our tank capacities can range from 600 litres up to 29,000 litres and come in a huge range of Colorbond® colours.
- Choose from popular sizes or custom build to fit
- Delivered and installed by our own highly trained installers
- Industry leading customer service and manufacturer direct warranty
- Manufactured with genuine Australia BlueScope AQUAPLATE® Steel, which is specifically designed for water tanks.
Kingspan Slimline water tanks come with;
- 400mm leaf screen and light guard
- 90mm or 100mm overflow fitting
- 25mm threaded tank outlet
- 25mm brass ball valve
Additional fittings are available on request, and the location of the fittings can be specified for each tank.
Kingspan offers a 10-year warranty on its industry-leading construction workmanship. A 20-year corrosion warranty is provided for the BlueScope Aquaplate steel component. A long-lasting tank that you can rely on.
Tanks come pre-finished or painted. Pre-finishsed colours are included in the price and spray painted tanks incur an additional charge. Different states have different colour options and you can see which colours are available in your state in pre-finshed or spray painted in the colour list option above.
Kingspan manufactures and delivers from three plants. They are in Smithfield NSW, Yatala QLD and Epping VIC. Delivery zones are based on the manufacturing plants, and you can determine your delivery zone based on the information below.
Delivery Process | Conditions
- Delivery to site with two staff. Some larger tanks and difficult sites may require more staff
- Placement onto slab; provided access is safe and unobstructed
- No lifting permitted above waist height or over fences etc.
- 15 minute time limit maximum on-site for drivers
- Customers responsible for care of tank once delivered
- Refer to Tank Delivery and Preparation documents for more information (You can download a copy in the Product Documents Section.)