Rotoplas 500LT Round Corrugated Rain Water Tank
Our 500L round water tank is the smallest round tank we manufacture. It is only 90cm in diameter and 100cm tall, which is great if you want to save water but don’t need a large capacity. It is a squat tank to fit neatly under a window, beside a granny flat or in the garden. It is a trendy design and is super strong. This 500L round water tank is easy to lift and position where you need it.
- An attractive corrugated style
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A strong design with corrugated walls and a self-supporting, domed roof
- A narrow footprint for saving space. It’s only 90cm wide!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 400mm mosquito proof leaf strainer in the centre of the roof.
A quality brass 25mm BSP outlet is moulded into the tank at the 6 o’clock position at both the base of the tank and bucket height.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank at the 3 o’clock position and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Rotoplas’ rainwater tank delivery zone includes the Newcastle, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Canberra and Southern Highlands regions. These regions are bordered by Bega on the South Coast, inland to Cooma, Yass and Goulburn in the Southern Highlands, the Hume Highway/M5 into Western Sydney and the M7 and M1 from Sydney up to Newcastle.
If you are outside these delivery regions, please call us on (03) 8795 7715 to check whether we can deliver to your area and get a freight proposal.