ASC M38/50 Domestic Horizontal Multistage Water Pump
The ASC M38/50 water pump is a horizontal multistage pump. This is a small domestic pump for a 1-2 person home. With power consumption kept in mind, we designed a pump for retirees and those looking to live off grid with as little power use as possible, whilst still delivering a good amount of pressure and flow rate. The benefit of the multistage design allows better performance as more taps are turned on at the home. The pressure drop is not as prominent when compared to a jet jump. Another advantage of our engineered multistage range aside from the reliability and ease of install, is the ultra quiet nature of horizontal multistage pumps. The water inside the pump follows a much smoother path, meaning much less noise; in fact a multistage pump of similar performance to a JET pump or turbine pump will be about a quarter of the noise level. The ASC M38/50 comes with an automatic restart pressure controller that will start and stop the pump on demand, and also includes dry run protection.
- Automatic Pressure Controller to turn the pump on and off on demand, with built in dry run protection.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic controller has a in-built check valve to prevent water back flowing through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and stainless steel impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- IP54 Protection / Insulation F
- Suitable for small domestic garden irrigation systems and single storey domestic homes.
|Product Type||Pressure Pump|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Drinking Water AS/NZS 4020|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||50L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.37 kW|
|Max Head (m)||35m|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months (Optional 36 and 60 months)|
|Mechanical Seal||Graphite / Silicon / Carbide|
|Pump Size||368L x 160W x 345H|
|Box Dimensions:||400L x 215Wx 380H|
Pump Warranty Options: ASC Water Tanks offers a two year warranty for it’s domestic water pump range. We also offer a three year option and a five year option which must be purchased at the time of your water pump purchase. Within the warranty period, we cover the pump for all manufacturing defects. This however does not cover seals, as seals are a wearing part and need to be replaced with normal wear and tear. ASC Domestic Surface mounted pumps are need to be covered and protected from the rain. We recommend a pump cover or a suitable means to cover the pump to be eligible for warranty claims. Need more information. Click here for more information on our pump installation guide and pump warranty.