Bianco BIA-NXTPro Icon nXt Pro Pump Controller 808035
The nXt series of pump controls represents the next step in pressurised pump control.
|Brand||Bianco iCON nXt|
|Product Type||Pump Controller|
|Kilo Watts||2.2 kW|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPM Inlet (Optional upgrade to 1¼”)|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet (Optional upgrade to 1¼”)|
Designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
Ideal for pumps supplying clean, non-volatile liquids without fibers or solids in applications such as:
- Household water supply
- Water transfer
- Washing systems
- Pressure boosting
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
Two operational modes:
- Mode One – Adjustable cut in pressure setting.
- Controller stops pump when flow drops.
- Mode Two – Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure.
- Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank.
|Function||ON/OFF + Config|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||15 AMP Cable|
|1 ¼” Union Kit|