DAB 200NXTP Pro Single Stage Jet Assisted Cast Iron Shallow Well Pressure Pump 808426
DAB pumps offer a large range of pumps suitable for pressure boosting, irrigation and wash down applications. Designed for pumping from tank, rivers and dams. These pumps are very reliable in the toughest of environments. The pumps are single stage jet assisted and constructed of cast iron. Capable of suction up to 8 meters.
Handy Hints for Installing Your Jet Pump
- Location: The pump should be located as close to the water source as possible and should be protected from the elements
- Piping: Only use pipe that is in good condition and free of rust or scale
- Types of Pipe: Plastic or galvanised steel can be used with jet pumps
- Water to Pump Piping: All offset piping should slope upwards from water source to pump.
|Product Type||Single Stage Jet Pump|
|Suitable For||Tank Transfer|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 – 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||175 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||1.47 kW|
|Casing Material||Cast Iron|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||41 m|
|Port Size Inlet||1 1/2″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1 1/4″ BSPF outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt PRO series of pump controller.
The nXt PRO Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
Two operational modes:
- Mode One – Adjustable cut in pressure setting.
- Controller stops pump when flow drops.
- Mode Two – Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure.
- Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank.
Controller Flow Curve
|nXt PRO Controller Data|
|Function||ON/OFF + Config|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||15 AMP Cable|
|1 ¼” Union Kit|