DAB-DP151M Jet Cast Iron Deep Well Pump
Designed for deep well, offset and boreholes 100mm or larger to depths up to 27 metres. Automatic or manual control. Features include TEFC air gap motors and a selection of injector kits to suit your needs. For use in supplying water to farmhouses and in small scale agriculture. DAB pumps comes with a 2 year warranty
Motor / power: 1100W
Max Flow Rate:58lt/min
Inlet: 1 1/4″ BSPF
Outlet: 1″ BSPF
Warranty on pump: 2 Year
Injector Kits (Sold Separately- Call for pricing)
Injector kits available are E20, E25 & E 30 kits which include:
- Injector body (icluding nozzle and Venturi)
- Foot valve
- Polypropylene tailpipes and pipe fittings
- Galvanized pump fittings
- Control Valve
- Blanking plug
Handy Hints for Installing your Jet Pump
- Location: The pump should be located as close to the water source as possible and should be protected from the elements
- Piping: Only use pipe that is in good condition and free of rust or scale
- Types of Pipe: Plastic or galvanised steel can be used with jet pumps
- Water to Pump Piping: All offset piping should slope upwards from water source to pump.
For Technical Specifications, please click here.
For exploded diagram and spare parts, please click here.
For installation manual, please click here.