DAB-EUROINOX40/50 NxT Pro Self Priming Stainless Steel Horizontal Multistage Pump 808422
Euroinox Stainless Steel Self Priming Horizontal Multistage Pumps. Fully adjustable pressure switch to reduce pressure fluctuations. Stainless steel pump body for bacteria and corrosion resistance. Brass non return valve and fittings for strength and durability. Replaceable TEFC motor with air gap to stop seal failure water entry. 2 year pump parts & labour warranty.
Note: EUROINOX pumps are AS/NZS4020 approved for drinking water.
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||80 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.8 kW|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||57.7 m|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt PRO series of pump controller.
The nXt PRO Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
Two operational modes:
- Mode One – Adjustable cut in pressure setting.
- Controller stops pump when flow drops.
- Mode Two – Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure.
- Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank.
Controller Flow Curve
|nXt PRO Controller Data|
|Function||ON/OFF + Config|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||15 AMP Cable|
|1 ¼” Union Kit|