Davey Dynajet X50 with Base Mounted 40LT Pressure Tank
For a Price On A Davey Pump Please call 1300 229 606
Compact and economical, single stage jet assisted water pressure system, operated by a pressure switch. Ideal for average homes with modern appliances to large double storey homes, pressure boosting applications and for water transfer. Economical, compact 50, 70 and 90 lpm home pressure systems driven by a single stage jet assisted centrifugal pump. Base mounted systems include Supercell 40P pressure vessel and pressure switch all mounted on one convenient base
- Single stage jet assisted centrifugal with closed vane impeller.
- 303 stainless steel pump shaft.
- Internal suction side check valve fitted.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Oring casing seals.
- Pressure switch control with adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressure.
- Davey manufactured.
- 2 pole, 2850rpm, 50Hz.
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanently split capacitor design.
- Double contact sealed C3-HTG rated ball bearings.
- Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
Captive heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets FDA (USA), Watermark (Aust), WRAS (UK) and CE requirements for potable water. Fully lined water cavity.
- Manufactured from highest quality corrosion resistant materials
- Compact base mounting for quick and easy installation
- Fully adjustable pressure switch allows for installation adjustments
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Every tank and pump unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required