Davey Dynajet XJ70T Home Pressure Pump
Dynajet XJ pumps are an ideal home pressure system to use when drawing water from a level that is below the pump such as in a buried or partially buried tank. There are 3 models available to suit medium to large homes. Dynajet XJ pumps are economical, compact 50, 70 and 90lpm single stage jet assisted centrifugal pumps.
Single stage centrifugal pump with closed vane impeller and jet assist, providing compact design and high pressure performance. Made from corrosion resistant engineering plastic materials ensures long service life, low maintenance and reliable water quality. Our high quality, low-drag mechanical shaft seal means a long life and reliable starting.
The XJ Pressure System consists of an XJ pump fitted with a Torrium2 controller. The Torrium2 is supplied connected electrically to the XJ pump motor for Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly. The combination of the high pressures supplied by the jet assisted XJ pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium2 allows a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle, plus the reliability of adaptive technology. The complete Everyday Series Pressure System is compact and quiet providing easy installation (especially where space is at a premium) and non-intrusive operation. All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials allowing for use on a variety of water qualities.
Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000 quality standard ensures consistency of quality of the system.
Motor / power: 800W
Max. flow: 70T/min
Inlet: 1″F / 25mm
Outlet: 1″M / 25mm
Max Suction Head: 7m
Body: Glass filler noryl
Impeller: Glass filler polycarbonate
Pump Shaft: 303L Stainless Steel
Mechanical Seal : Carbon Ceramic (synthetic)
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
- Ideal for average homes with modern appliances to large double story homes
- Domestic water supply
- Pressure boosting
- Automatic water transfer
- As well as for domestic irrigation from shallow wells or sand spears
- Overhead or high tank filling
- Pressure boosting
- Water transfer
- Single stage jet assisted centrifugal with closed vane impeller.
- Brass pump shaft sleeve.
- Internal suction side check valve fitted.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Pressure switch control with adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressure.
- Davey manufactured.
- 2 pole, 2850rpm, 50Hz. TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanently split capacitor design.
- Double contact sealed C3-HTG rated ball bearings.
- Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
- Manufactured from highest quality corrosion resistant materials
- Compact foot print for quick and easy installation
- Fully adjustable pressure switch allows for installation adjustments
- TEFC motor – corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Every unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required