Davey ProMaster PM200BT Variable Speed Pool Pump
With an 8 star energy rating, and iOS and Android app control via Bluetooth® control, the robust and super quiet ProMaster has fully variable speed control and is suited to a wide range of pumping applications such as filtration, solar heating, gas and heat pump heating, as well as suction and in-floor cleaning systems.
Each of the 2 models in the range have an easily selectable speed dial, and patented water-cooled technology for smooth and quiet operation.
Models in the range:
- PM200BT (VSD200)
- PM400BT (VSD400)
For a dependable and convenient pool pump, you can’t go past the ProMaster variable speed device with Bluetooth. Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.
Ideal for most swimming pools designs including:
- Suction & in-floor pool cleaning system
- Water features
- Spa jet operation
- Solar pool heating
- Gas and heat pump spa & pool heating
|Motor Speed||1500 – 3600 RPM|
|Enclosure Class (IP)||IP45|
|Max Input Power||128W / 0.17hP @ Dial 1
524W / 0.7hP @ Dial 5
1,111W / 1.48 @ Dial 10
|Dimensions (mm)||670L x 250W x 380H|
|Operating Limits||Max Water Temperature: 40°C
Max Ambient temperature: 50°C
Noise level (AS 5102.2) 50 dBa @ Speed 1
|Inlet / Outlet||PVC 40mm/50mm|
HIGH EFFICIENCY, SUPER QUIET, WATER COOLED DESIGN
- Bluetooth enabled to allow set and control functionality from your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Super Quiet – Designed with a unique water cooled motor which captures noise and vibrations, allowing super quiet operation, rated down to 50dBa. Your neighbours won’t even know it’s there.
- Full Variable Speed Control – The ProMaster offers the pool owner and operator total control over the speed at which the pump needs to operate, from 1,500rpm to 3,600rpm.
- Energy Efficiency – 8 Star energy rating offering up to 70% lower energy use than a traditional fixed speed 1hp pump*.
- Backwash speed cycling technology with auto shut off – ProMaster is designed with a schedule selectable backwash cycle that runs the pump between a low and high speeds to agitate the filter media, delivering a more effective clean. A 2 minute auto-shut-off ensures the pump is not accidentally left on draining pool water.
- Dependable – ProMaster incorporates unique loss of prime protection to minimise pump damage if no water is available to the pump.
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Convenient – By water cooling the motor, ProMaster does not require air ventilation, and gives installers more flexibility with pump positioning
- Easy to install set and operate, no complicated digital push button controls
- Automatic restart technology
- Large 4.5 litre leaf basket for long intervals between cleaning
*Running your pump at low speed uses less energy to turnover the same amount of pool water.