Davey Rainbank KRB1 with HP45-05 Mains Switch Over Water Pump
RainBank is an automatic controller for rainwater harvesting supplying water for toilet and laundry applications and can save up to 40% of a household’s mains water use, helping to conserve water. A RainBank system automatically selects the water source with rainwater given priority over mains supply. Mains water is supplied when the tank is empty or in the event of a power outage. Ideal for metropolitan rainwater harvesting on homes, garden irrigation and toilet blocks, RainBank uses patented, uncomplicated technology to providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting.
The RainBank products have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water. RainBank Automatic Rainwater Harvesting controller allows the priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry, only using mains water as a backup. RainBank works even if there is no rainwater, no power for the pump or no pump – It’s the ideal backup for every rainwater system that provides water inside the home.
It’s another quality Australian made and owned product from Davey Water Products.
RainBank is ideal for above and below ground tanks. RainBank comes with a choice of pumps suitable for small to large homes.
Motor / power: 550W
Max. flow: 65T/min
Inlet: 1¼″F / 32mm
Outlet: ¾″M / 20mm
Warranty on pump: 3 Years
- Automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply
- Provides water savings benefits of up to 40%
- Incorporates easily with new and existing buildings
- Unique patented technology
- Environmentally friendly
- Provides seamless mains backup in the event of no rainwater or electrical interruptions
- No double handling of mains water saving energy
- Built-in backflow protection dual check valve for added safety
- Can be mounted on pump or on nearby wall
- Simple to install
- No adjustment necessary