Davey SB25-20 Bronze Casing Circulator Pumps including union sets with gaskets
Davey circulator pumps are ideal for domestic heating applications, secondary hot water services, air conditioning and cooling systems. The advanced multi-speed, shaft-motor can provides a long and reliable operating life.
- In-line pump casing with threaded ports for easy installation and direct mounting on pipe work.
- Barrel unions with threaded ports for easy installation & service.
- Rotating parts in contact with pumped liquid, made of corrosion resistant materials, to provide maintenance free and long service life.
- Stainless steel impeller neck ring for long life & maintenance free operation.
- Three speed with manual selector switch, adaptable to suit installations.
- Wet rotor bearings lubricated by pumped liquid providing quiet, vibration free operation.
- Rotor chamber protected from impurities by sintered bronze filter.
- Manual bleed when started up.
- Reliable, maintenance free operation.
- High capacity built-in capacitor for high starting torque.
- Direct connection via unions to pipe work from 3/4” to 1 1/4” .
- Low electrical consumption.
- Integrated & automatic motor overload protection.
- For houses, motels and small apartment buildings
- Solar heating circuits
- The water runs hot as soon as the tap is opened
- Capacities up to – 165LT.min
- Heads up to – 7m
- Max Kpa – 1000 Kpa
- Temperature – -20° to 120°C
- Max Ambient Temp – 40°C
- Port ND – 20 – 32mm
- Speed – See Table
- Power Supply – 1 x 230V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Insulation class – F (155°C)
- Protectino – IP44