Grundfos SBA 3-35 A Submersible Pump
2 Year Standard Warranty
- Domestic supply and Garden Use
- Rotor & spray irrigation
- Livestock watering with solar solutions
- Agriculture solar solutions
- Solar boosting and water supply solutions
- Domestic water pressure boosting
- Domestic rainwater harvesting
- Solar Controls & Digital Water Management
- Solar Water Treatment Fertigation & Dosing
- Community water supply
The Grundfos SBA 3-35 A is a submersible pump designed and manufactured by Grundfos, a well-known Danish pump manufacturer. The SBA 3-35 A is made in Italy using the highest grade parts. The Grundfos SBA 3-35 A is a submersible booster pump, designed for various water supply applications. It has a 34m Head pressure and flows of 3600 litres per hours which translates to 60 litres per minute. It comes with a built in pressure controller that cut’s in at 2.2 bar and cuts off when there is no longer a flow of water throught the pump. The pump also comes with an external float to prevent dry running. The SBA3-35A is suitable for a single-phase electrical supply and comes with an Australian 3 pin plug 15 meter power cable. Submersible booster pumps like the Grundfos SBA 3-35 A are often used for residential and small-scale applications. They are commonly used to increase water pressure in homes, gardens, and other low-flow water supply systems. These pumps can help improve water distribution and pressure in areas with low natural water pressure when used with a water tank that tops up mains water supply. Alternatively, they are commonly used in domestic water tanks for domestic purposes.
Grundfos pumps are known for their reliability and efficiency. The SBA series comes equipped with features such as automatic start and stop functionality based on water demand, built-in protection mechanisms to prevent damage from dry running or overloading, and corrosion-resistant materials for durability. Typically, submersible pumps like the SBA 3-35 A are installed underwater in a well, borehole, or other water source. They are designed to operate submerged and push water to the surface. The pump is designed for clean water applications and cannot be used in driveway storm water run off areas and pits collecting dirty ground water.
SBA is a complete all-in-on submersible multistage booster solution designed for domestic applications. SBA comes with an integrated control unit eliminating the need for an external pump controller.
Submersible drainage pump
- Vertical single-stage stainless steel submersible pump with vertical discharge port and integrated submersible 1-phase canned motor in insulation class F with thermal overload protection.
- The pump is fitted with a suction strainer, a carrying handle and is supplied with a 5 meter power cable.
- The impeller is a semi-open impeller for 3/8″ free passage suitable for pumping groundwater, surface water, rain water and similar liquids.
- The pump has a double shaft seal consisting of two lip seals with grease in-between.
- The pump has an outer casing ensuring continuous cooling of the motor by the pumped liquid. The rotor shaft operates in two maintenance-free carbon bearings cooled by the pumped liquid.
- The motor is filled with a non-toxic motor liquid.
|Product name||Grundfos SBA 3-35 A|
|Maximum flow||3600 litres per hours or 60 litres per minute|
|Max. Particle||1 mm|
|Model||Automatic Pump with pressure controller and float|
|Pump Start||2.2 bar or 220kPa|
|Number of Impellers||3|
|Range of ambient temperature||-10°C – 50 °C|
|Type of connection (suction)||Inlet Strainer|
|Size of connection (outlet)||1″ | 25mm|
|Maximum installation depth||10 m|
|Power Output||470 W|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Rated voltage [V]||1 x 230-240 V|
|Rated current||3.5 A|
|Capacitor size – run||12 µF/450 V|
|Enclosure class (IEC 34-5)||X8|
|Insulation class (IEC 85)||F|
|Built-in motor protection||Yes|
|Length of power cable||15 m H07RN-F 3G1|
|Type of cable plug||AU|