Grundfos SCALA2 Water Boosting VFD Pump
Purchase a Grundfos Scala2 from asctanks.com.au
Let us know what you think of the Grundfos Scala 2 (positive or negative) on productreview.com.au
Make sure you tick “Incentivised” when you leave your review
Scan QR code to access the SCALA2 review page or to go productreview.com.au and search for SCALA2.
Once you’ve left your review, register for your $50 VISA card*
Scan QR Code to access Scala2 “Review Reward” registration site or go to https://grundfosaustralia.wufoo.com/forms/grundfos-scala2-review-reward.
GRUNDFOS SCALA2 is a robust, composite, variable speed pump that adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps. The fully integrated pump includes a motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve in one compact unit that is quick and easy to install. SCALA2 is self-priming, allowing for use from both above and below ground water sources and the water-cooled motor ensures quiet operation.
- Variable Speed – The pump adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps regardless of variations in demand or inlet pressure.
- Self-Priming – Ideal for pressurising water from above or below ground water sources with a suction lift of up to 8 metres and self-priming up to 4 metres.
Energy Efficient – The pump features a permanent magnet motor to help reduce power consumption while the frequency controller matches the power consumption with the required water output, also helping to conserve energy and reduce energy bills.
- Simple Selection – One model to suit most domestic applications makes selection easy.
- User Friendly – The easy to use control panel features LED indicators displaying power status, pressure setting and alarm indicators lights.
- Protective Functions – To protect the pump and help ensure a long life, a range of protective features are incorporated into the pump such as; dry-run protection, anti-cycling alarm, auto-reset and maximum continuous operation time (30 mins).
- Easy Installation – Quick and easy installation in just three steps; connect the pipes, prime the pump and plug into the power outlet.
- Integrated Non-Return Valve – No additional non-return valve required – plug and pump solution.
Motor / power (P1): 550W
Max. flow: 78T/min
Inlet: 1″M / 25mm
Outlet:1″M / 25mm
Start pressure: PM1 – 1.5 bar
Warranty on pump: 2
2 Year Standard Warranty