Grundfos SCALA2 Water Boosting VFD Pump
GRUNDFOS SCALA2 is a robust, composite, variable speed pump that adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps. The fully integrated pump includes a motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve in one compact unit that is quick and easy to install. SCALA2 is self-priming, allowing for use from both above and below ground water sources and the water-cooled motor ensures quiet operation.
- Variable Speed – The pump adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps regardless of variations in demand or inlet pressure.
- Self-Priming – Ideal for pressurising water from above or below ground water sources with a suction lift of up to 8 metres and self-priming up to 4 metres.
Energy Efficient – The pump features a permanent magnet motor to help reduce power consumption while the frequency controller matches the power consumption with the required water output, also helping to conserve energy and reduce energy bills.
- Simple Selection – One model to suit most domestic applications makes selection easy.
- User Friendly – The easy to use control panel features LED indicators displaying power status, pressure setting and alarm indicators lights.
- Protective Functions – To protect the pump and help ensure a long life, a range of protective features are incorporated into the pump such as; dry-run protection, anti-cycling alarm, auto-reset and maximum continuous operation time (30 mins).
- Easy Installation – Quick and easy installation in just three steps; connect the pipes, prime the pump and plug into the power outlet.
- Integrated Non-Return Valve – No additional non-return valve required – plug and pump solution.
Motor / power (P1): 550W
Max. flow: 78T/min
Inlet: 1″M / 25mm
Outlet:1″M / 25mm
Start pressure: PM1 – 1.5 bar
Warranty on pump: 2
2 Year Standard Warranty