Grundfos UNILIFT KP-250-M-1 012K4100
2 Year Standard Warranty
- Water treatment – Commercial buildings
- Domestic wastewater
- Industrial wastewater
UNILIFT KP is a compact stainless-steel submersible pump designed for pumping non-aggressive water and grey water. It can be used as a portable unit or stationary installation inside and outside buildings.
Submersible drainage pump
- Vertical single-stage stainless steel submersible pump with vertical discharge port and integrated submersible 1-phase canned motor in insulation class F with thermal overload protection.
- The pump is fitted with a suction strainer, a carrying handle and is supplied with a 5 meter power cable.
- The impeller is a semi-open impeller for 3/8″ free passage suitable for pumping groundwater, surface water, rain water and similar liquids.
- The pump has a double shaft seal consisting of two lip seals with grease in-between.
- The pump has an outer casing ensuring continuous cooling of the motor by the pumped liquid. The rotor shaft operates in two maintenance-free carbon bearings cooled by the pumped liquid.
- The motor is filled with a non-toxic motor liquid.
|Product name||UNILIFT KP.250.M.1|
|Maximum flow||3.12 litres per second or 187 litres per minute|
|Maximum head||7.5 m|
|Max. Particle||10 mm|
|Model||Manual (no float)|
|Pump housing||Stainless steel|
|Range of ambient temperature||0 .. 50 °C|
|Type of connection||Rp|
|Size of connection||1 1/4 inch|
|Maximum installation depth||2 m|
|Power input – P1||480 W|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Rated voltage [V]||1 x 230-240 V|
|Rated current||2.2 A|
|Capacitor size – run||8 µF/400 V|
|Enclosure class (IEC 34-5)||IP68|
|Insulation class (IEC 85)||F|
|Built-in motor protection||CONTACT|
|Length of power cable||5 m|
|Type of cable plug||AU|