S-Line 3000LT Super Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 2900L x 650W x 2000H
Ideal for narrow spaces, Rotoplus slim tanks are a very popular household tank, perfect for down the side of your home.
The 3000L super slimline water tank is the one of the narrowest 3000LT poly tank on the Australian market. The tank is 2900mm long 650mm wide and 2000mm high, which is great if you water your garden, wash your car, or even to use it domestically to flush your toilet. It is a short length tank to fit between windows and your hot water services, beside a home, granny flat or in the courtyard. It is a trendy design and is super strong.
- An attractive single piece rotomoulded product
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A proven design for reliability and ensuring the wall thickness is consistent around the tank.
- A narrow footprint for saving space. It’s only 65cm wide!
The inlet comes fitted with a 300mm mosquito proof leaf strainer on one end of the tank.
Two quality brass 25mm BSP female outlets are moulded into the tank at the at each end near the base and bucket tap height.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank and can be fitted on either end. A 90mm overflow is supplied loose.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required. We can supply detention fittings on our water tanks at any position as per your requirement and storm water planning. Not sure if you need a detention water tank or a retention water tank? Read our blog here about detention and retention tanks.
Select from our huge range of rain water tank colours we offer.