ASC AM80 Acquasaver Water Switch Pump
The AM80 Acquasaver water pump is an ASC M37/80 domestic horizontal multistage pump with a ¾” Acquasaver. This is a large single storey suitable water pump, designed for use where you need mains backup for toilet flushing, laundry and garden use. This pump will switch between tank water supply and mains water supply automatically when the water level drops in your water tank. The AM80 is extremly quiet and great for areas where noise is a factory and you want the quietest pump for the application. This pump does not have suction lift and is not suitable for applications where the tank is below the pump installation. The pump is suitable for domestic and garden application. The ASC AM80 comes with an automatic restart pressure controller that will start and stop the pump on demand, and also includes dry run protection.
- Automatic Pressure Controller to turn the pump on and off on demand, with built in dry run protection.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water back flow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and stainless steel impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- IP55 Protection / Insulation F
- Super Quiet Multistage Pump
- Suitable for medium size garden irrigation and single storey or small townhouses.
|Product Type||Pressure Pump|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Drinking Water AS/NZS 4020|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||80L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.55 kW|
|Max Head (m)||37m|
|Pump Inlet Size
Mains Inlet Size
|1″ BSP F
¾” BSP F
|Domestic Outlet Size||¾” BSP F|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months (Optional 36 and 60 months)|
|Mechanical Seal||Graphite / Silicon / Carbide|
|Pump Size||365L x 190W x 473H|
|Box Dimensions:||400L x 230Wx 400H|
Pump Warranty Options: ASC Water Tanks offers a two year warranty for it’s domestic water pump range. We also offer a three year option and a five year option which must be purchased at the time of your water pump purchase. Within the warranty period, we cover the pump for all manufacturing defects. This however does not cover seals, as seals are a wearing part and need to be replaced with normal wear and tear. ASC Domestic Surface mounted pumps are need to be covered and protected from the rain. We recommend a pump cover or a suitable means to cover the pump to be eligible for warranty claims. Need more information. Click here for more information on our pump installation guide and pump warranty.