ASC AJ65 Acquasaver Water Switch Pump
The AJ65 Acquasaver water pump is an ASC J48/65 domestic pump with a ¾” Acquasaver. This is a double storey suitable self priming water pump, designed for use where you need mains backup for toilet flushing, laundry and garden use. This pump will switch between tank water supply and mains water supply automatically when the water level drops in your water tank. The AS65 is self priming and will automatically re-prime in the event of running dry from your water tank. The pump is suitable for domestic and garden application. The ASC AJ65 comes with an automatic restart pressure controller that will start and stop the pump on demand, and also includes dry run protection.
- Automatic Pressure Controller to turn the pump on and off on demand, with built in dry run protection.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water back flow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and stainless steel impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- IP55 Protection / Insulation F
- 9m suction head
- Suitable for medium size garden irrigation and large single storey and standard double storey domestic homes.
|Product Type||Pressure Pump|
|Suitable For||Toilet, Laundry, Garden domestic and commercial|
|Approval||Drinking Water AS/NZS 4020|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||65L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.75 kW|
|Max Head (m)||48m|
|Pump Inlet Size
Mains Inlet Size
|1″ BSP F
¾” BSP F
|Domestic Outlet Size||¾” BSP F|
|Warranty (months)||24 months warranty|
|Pump Size||368L x 205W x 481H|
|Box Dimensions:||470L x 240Wx 440H|
Pump Warranty Options: ASC Water Tanks offers a two year warranty for it’s domestic water pump range. We also offer a three year option and a five year option which must be purchased at the time of your water pump purchase. Within the warranty period, we cover the pump for all manufacturing defects. This however does not cover seals, as seals are a wearing part and need to be replaced with normal wear and tear. ASC Domestic Surface mounted pumps are need to be covered and protected from the rain. We recommend a pump cover or a suitable means to cover the pump to be eligible for warranty claims. Need more information. Click here for more information on our pump installation guide and pump warranty.