ASC J48/65 Domestic JET Water Pump
The J48/65 water pump is a self priming pump suitable for spear point applications. With self priming capabilities, the pump has a suction capacity of 9 meters. It also means the pump will automatically re-prime in the event of running dry from your water source. The pump is suitable for domestic and garden application. The ASC J48/65 comes with an automatic restart pressure controller that will start and stop the pump on demand, and also includes dry run protection.
- Automatic Pressure Controller to turn the pump on and off on demand, with built in dry run protection.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water back flow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and techno-polymer impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- IP55 Protection / Insulation F
- 9m suction head
- Suitable for medium size garden irrigation and large single storey and standard double storey domestic homes.
|Product Type||Pressure Pump|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Drinking Water AS/NZS 4020|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||65L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.75 kW|
|Max Head (m)||48m|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months (Optional 36 and 60 months)|
|Pump Size||368L x 205W x 386H|
|Box Dimensions:||470L x 240Wx 440H|
Pump Warranty Options: ASC Water Tanks offers a two year warranty for it’s domestic water pump range. We also offer a three year option and a five year option which must be purchased at the time of your water pump purchase. Within the warranty period, we cover the pump for all manufacturing defects. This however does not cover seals, as seals are a wearing part and need to be replaced with normal wear and tear. ASC Domestic Surface mounted pumps are need to be covered and protected from the rain. We recommend a pump cover or a suitable means to cover the pump to be eligible for warranty claims. Need more information. Click here for more information on our pump installation guide and pump warranty.