ASC J50/100 Domestic JET Water Pump
The J50/100 water pump is a self priming pump suitable for spear point applications. With self priming capabilities, the pump has a suction capacity of 9 meters. It also means the pump will automatically re-prime in the event of running dry from your water source. The pump is suitable for large domestic and garden applications. The ASC J50/100 comes with an automatic restart pressure controller that will start and stop the pump on demand, and also includes dry run protection.
- Automatic Pressure Controller to turn the pump on and off on demand, with built in dry run protection.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic controller has a in-built check valve to prevent water back flowing through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and stainless steel impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- IP55 Protection / Insulation F
- 9m suction head
- Suitable for large domestic irrigation as well as large single. double and triple storey domestic homes.
|Product Type||Pressure Pump|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Drinking Water AS/NZS 4020|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||105L/min|
|Kilo Watts||1.1 kW|
|Max Head (m)||51m|
|Port Size Inlet||1.5″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months (Optional 36 and 60 months)|
|Pump Size||420L x 222W x 420H|
|Box Dimensions:||500L x 240Wx 470H|
Pump Warranty Options: ASC Water Tanks offers a two year warranty for it’s domestic water pump range. We also offer a three year option and a five year option which must be purchased at the time of your water pump purchase. Within the warranty period, we cover the pump for all manufacturing defects. This however does not cover seals, as seals are a wearing part and need to be replaced with normal wear and tear. ASC Domestic Surface mounted pumps are need to be covered and protected from the rain. We recommend a pump cover or a suitable means to cover the pump to be eligible for warranty claims. Need more information. Click here for more information on our pump installation guide and pump warranty.